The use of explosives for blasting operations requires a permit from Poudre Fire Authority.
- Any use of explosives or blasting operation shall be performed in accordance with the following guidelines, and the provisions of NFPA 495, Chapter 10 and Section 5607 of the 2012 IFC.
- The storage of explosives is prohibited. The Contractor shall only bring what can be and is expected for one day's job.
- The Contractor shall notify the affected emergency service agencies prior to and at the completion of blasting activities.
- Poudre Fire Authority | 970-416-2874
- Poudre Emergency Communications Center | 970-221-6545
- Larimer County Sheriff's Office Dispatch | 970-416-1985