A permit from Poudre Fire Authority is required to construct, erect, and operate a temporary structure, tent or canopy used for the purpose of selling 1.4g consumer fireworks to the public, and for the temporary storage of fireworks, 1.4g in connection with such sales.
- Sales shall be for a period from June 15 to July 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- All required submittals must be received by PFA at least 10 working days prior to the installation of the permitted stand.
- An inspection of the site is required; request for an inspection must be made 48 hours prior to the requested date.
- The permit will be issued upon successful completion of the inspection.
- The fee for a temporary fireworks sales permit is $1,500. You will be asked to pay your permit fee at the end of the online application below.