Poudre Fire Authority headquarters are located in Fort Collins, Colorado, about 60 miles north of Denver and 45 miles south of Cheyenne, Wyoming.
People are drawn to the Northern Colorado region, attracted by the state’s incomparable outdoor beauty and high quality of life.
Fort Collins is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains and boasts roughly 30 miles of hiking and biking trails; 30,000 acres of city-maintained natural areas; a high-achieving school district; top-ranked university; a strong focus on the arts and culture; as well as numerous festivals and nationally recognized events.
- A Overall Rating - Fort Collins Renters: Apartment List - July 2018
- No. 1 City in America for Cycling: PeopleForBikes - May 2018
- 14th Best Place to Live : Livability.com - Mar 2018
- 5th Best Performing City: Miliken Institute - Jan 2018
- 3rd Largest Reduction in Crime in Colorado(2012-2016): ValuePenguin - Nov 2017
- No. 4 Bloomberg Brain Index: Bloomberg - Oct 2017
- Best Places to Raise a Family in Colorado: Elite Personal Finance - Oct 2017
- 9th Best City to Raise a Family in Colorado: WalletHub - Sep 2017
- 18th Best City for Career Opportunities: SmartAsset - Sep 2017
- 3rd Best College Town to Live in Forever: College Ranker - Jul 2017
- 12th Best Midsize City for First-Time Home Buyers: WalletHub - Jul 2017
- 25 Best Towns Ever: Where to Live Now: Outside Magazine - Jun 2017
- 1st Stable and Growing Housing Market: Realtor.com - Jun 2017
- No. 156 Best City for Summer Travel with Families: lendedu - Apr 2017
- No. 186 Best City for Staying in Shape: lendedu - Apr 2017
- 16th Best Place to Live: Livability.com - Mar 2017
- 11th Happiest City in America: Yahoo! Finance - Mar 2017
- Top 100 Best Cities to Start a Family: lendedu - Feb 2017
- 9th Top 150 Cities for Millennials Report: Millennnial Personal Finance - Feb 2017
- 2nd Best Cities for Small Business Owners: ValuePenguin - Feb 2017
- 17th Best Places to Buy a Forever Home: Good Call - Jan 2017